Users can quickly bookmark existing TEKS RS and District-created content and save to their My Favorites folders when viewing content in the system.
To view content, click on the Components drop-down in the site's main navigation menu and select either the Curriculum Quick Search or Search All Components option. Please note that while TEKS RS content can be located in either location, district content can only be found through the Search All Components page.
Curriculum Quick Search > Add To My Favorites
To perform the Add To My Favorites function on any component, go to the Curriculum Quick Search page, select the desired Grade Level and Subject Area, and click the Search button.
The result set that appears contains all TCMPC Components related to the search criteria, along with two options to add items to the My Favorites folder:
- To add a single item to your My Favorites folder, click the Add to My Favorites button to the right of the item.
- To add multiple items to your My Favorites folder, use the checkboxes to the left of the component titles to select the desired items. Then, click the Add Selected Components to My Favorites button at the top of the result list.
Search All Components > Add To My Favorites
You may also use the Add To My Favorites button when opening up any component through the Search All Components page. Use the provided search filters (Grade, Subject, Course, Component Type, Keyword, etc.) to locate the desired component. If you are specifically looking for published district materials, be sure to check the View District Content Only filter.
In the results list, click the linked title of the desired component to open it.
Click the Add To My Favorites button in the button menu along the top of the page.
After you have clicked the Add To My Favorites button for the desired component, a window will appear that allows the following:
- Change Folder (select a different location within your My Favorites)
- Edit the Title (give it a name)
- Provide a Description (optional)
Once you have made any desired modifications, click the Save button.